Hi, I’m Lyria and I have the best job in the world!
That’s right...I put time in a bottle. Once I click that shutter, your image is frozen in time. I love that I can help women see how beautiful and sexy they are at any time in their life. Twenty years from now they will look back and say: “Ohhh that day, and that time…it was so special!”
I take great pride in what I do. I received my bachelor’s degree in Communication Arts, later in life. It took me a long time to stand up and know my true self. I am an artist! I spend most of my time thinking of textures, lines, shapes, colors and feelings. I want my images to elicit emotions.
A few more things about me:
- I am a mother of two boybarians who keep me young and excited.
- I’m married to the most supporting and loving husband.
- I’m from Brazil and no, I am not from Minas, Rio or Sao Paulo, I am from the Nashville of Brazil...lots of country singers come from there. Goiania Go
- I think love is love and it should never be questioned PERIOD!
- I love the smell of fresh cilantro, rain and geraniums.
- I’m not a dancer, but depending on the song, I will dance in the grocery store aisle.
- My favorite album is Simon and Garfunkel’s greatest hits. Thanks to my parents I got hooked when I was 6, and it is still my favorite to this day.
- I adore music! All kinds of music. Music makes my soul soar.
- I believe a new day is a chance to start something new, or be something new.
- I believe in second chances.
- I can be bribed with good wine, sushi and brownies. (Not necessarily in that order!)
- I don’t take anything for granted.
- My guilty pleasure is pickled, spiced garlic.
- English is my second language. I learned English in the mid 90’s. It’s so funny to me when I listen to familiar songs from the 80’s and now can I understand the meaning. What??? Billy Jean…she is not his lover and he is not the father?!